WHAT’S ALL THE STRESS ABOUT?
Planning a holiday or a trip should be a happy time. It can be a challenge to decide where you want to go or how to afford it all. Besides, booking hotels and tickets can be overwhelming sometimes!
True, planning a trip can be stressful. Yet the reason why we feel the urge to get away for a few weeks can be much more stress related. Do you experience a lot of pressure at work or at school? Maybe you have a lot of stress in your private life… If so, there’s a good chance you would like to take a plane to get away from it all. Is booking a flight the ultimate solution to deal with stress or are there other ways to tackle a stressful lifestyle more thoroughly?
HOW TO DEAL WITH STRESS
- Try to cope with one day at a time. Sure, planning your future is wise but why stress too much about what might even won’t happen.
- Set reasonable standards. Try not to be a perfectionist, be modest and know your limitations and acknowledge them – set boundaries. By doing this you will encourage even greater succes.
- Keep your sense of humor. Have a good laugh, it’s good for stress relieve and it will brighten your mood instantly!
- Take care of your health. Eat healthy, drink water and make sure you sleep well. Your body needs all of this to process daily impressions. Which are a LOT!
- Persue a Balanced lifestyle. A quote I love: “Better is a handful of rest than two handfuls of hard work and chasing after the wind.”
“Never be anxious about the next day,
because the next day will have its own anxieties.”
All photography by Manoah Biesheuvel